Sunday, March 1, 2015

Introduction


       Hi my name is Geralisse Carrión Cruz, I’m at the University of Puerto Rico in Cayey and this is my blog. In this blog you will enter into the world of psychology, that is my current field of study and I am thrill to introduce a variety of topics, discussions among many other things in this blog. This will help me as a student of this field and to you to learn and understand a little bit about this discipline.  Each week a will be presenting a topic of this field that will be narrowed and discussed. In these topics I will develop and apply my skills and knowledge of writing and will express my thoughts. In addition you will find photos or videos on each topic, to help you visualize what I’m talking about. In this process I’ll realize already stated objective and present what I've learned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment