Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Conclusion


In this assignment I developed my writing technique based on all the topics about my studies field. Practically I enjoy this, because I could improve my writing and develop my critical thinking. I have to accept that this assignment had been very helpful regarding my concentration. Searching for all that information concerning my department helped me clarify my doubts about what I want to pursue in the future. At the beginning my first entry says that I wanted to be a clinical psychologist, and I still hold on to that statement. All that information made me learned what I liked and dislike about my concentration and I decided that in a future I would like to work in a psychiatric hospital, because mental disorders are my best interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment